The variety of features offered by the MICROGAGE III series enables the user to select a quality tool that will exceed their application needs. The Echo-to-Echo capability allows the measurement of the thickness of materials without removing paint or coatings.
The compact and powerful Microgage III measures 0.1mm or 0.0040 inches of Steel; and overall is ideal for a wide variety of applications from thin to thicker due to its 30Mhz bandwidth square wave pulser.
Designed with the user in mind, the MICROGAGE III utilises state-of-the–art digital technology to produce fast and accurate readings. Available in 7 models including basic (B), datalogging (DL), with and without waveform(W) with monochrome or colour(C) displays.
• 0.0001 resolution
• Live A-scan (colour optional)
• Vibration and colour change with alarm
• Storage and recall of set ups
• 30 MHz bandwidth
• Zoom auto tracking
• Datalogger 100,000 readings
• Multiple Modes for challenging applications
• Real-Time adjustment of initial gain, slope, range, rectification, zoom and blankings.
• Sunlight readable
• Languages include: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Finnish among others.
Applications areas include: Coil Steel, Fibreglass Thickness (Boats), Titanium (golf club heads), Rubber Tyres, Thin Walled Components, Aerospace applications, Plastics Manufacturing.