The latest version of the USM 35 portable ultrasonic flaw detector from GE's Inspection Technologies business, is now totally protected against the ingress of dust and high pressure jets of water to IP 66 and contains new software which allows its operation to Japanese weld inspection standards.
- Protection accorind to IP66
- Can be operated in harsh or industrial environments
- Fast and bright color LCD
- Rechargeable battery with ability to operate for 14 hours
- Max allowable operating temperature range from 0°C to 50°C
- Optional DGS module for single element or dual element (T/R) probes. The module includes some preset GE's single or dual probes.
Other probes can be configured by the user.
- trueDGS® angle beam transducers and software for significantly improved sizing capabilities to EN 583-2