Handheld instrument for conductivity measurement of non-ferromagnetic metals
- Rapid and simple on-the-spot conductivity measurement of non-ferromagnetic metals (acc. to DIN EN 2004-1, ASTM E 1004)
- Conductivity probe ES40 for frequencies 60 kHz, 120 kHz, 240 kHz, 480 kHz. (ES40-HF for 1,25 MHz)
- Automatic temperature compensation of the conductivity (integrated or external sensor)
- Automatic curvature compensation for a known curvature diameter (down to 6 mm)
- We offer certified traceable calibration standards (MS/m,
%IACS). Our probes were calibrated with these standards.
- Fischer is the acknowledged supplier of certified calibrations standards for the European Mints.
Typical fields of application
- Thermal sprayed coatings of non-ferromagnetic metals,e.g. Cu.
- Absolute measurement of electrical conductivity during the production process of aluminum copper, etc.
- Checking the electrical conductivity before anodizing aluminum.