X-ray fluorescence (XRF) measuring instrument with a programmable X/Y-stage and Z-axis for automated measurements of coating thicknesses and for material analysis.
- With semiconductor detector, this expands the possibilities in element analyses and for measuring thin coatings – due to better signal/noise ratios
- Micro-focus tube allows also for smaller measurement spots, but because lower in intensity, less well suited for smaller structures.
- Large and spacious measurement chamber with a cutout
- Fast, programmable XY-stage with pop-out function
Typical fields of application:
- Material analysis of coatings and alloys (also thin coatings and low concentrations)
- Incoming goods inspection, manufacturing monitoring
- Research and development
- Electronics industry
- Connectors and contacts
- Gold, jewellery and watch industries
- Measurement of thin Au and Pd coatings of only a few nanometres in printed circuit board manufacturing
- Trace analysis
- Determination of lead (Pb) for "high reliability" applications
- Analysis of hard material coatings