- The Expert in data collection, vibration analysis and field balancing
- VIBXPERT II is an all-in-one data collector, vibration analyzer and field balancer based on latest technology
- Fastest measurements using trending spectrums
- User-friendly and intuitive operation
- Powerful analysis and diagnostic tools for machine trouble shooting
- Automatic switchbox support
- Long-lived battery
Most of the abnormal vibrations on rotating equipment are caused by unbalance, misalignment, defective bearings, gear damage or looseness. These defects may occur at short intervals. In-depth analysis allows identifying the root cause of such recurring defects.
Useful analysis tools are e.g. resonance tests, bump testing, modal analysis, ODS analysis, cross channel phase, orbit measurements, high resolution spectra analysis, long time wave recording and shaft centerline plots.
VIBXPERT II offers all these powerful analysis tools in one user friendly system. VIBXPERT II hasa modular structure that allows you to upgrade the device at any time from a basic package for fastroute-based data collection to a full-blown 2 channel analyzer with advanced analysis functionalities.
Besides the high-end analysis measurements capabilities, field balancing options and route datacollection functionalities, VIBXPERT II also offers a special machine template mode which istypically used to perform acceptance measurements of newly produced or installed rotatingequipment such as fans, pumps, electric motors or generators. The machine templates includes all relevant machine information such as RPM, roller bearing defect frequencies, warning and alarmthresholds, which allow you to provide a standardized, fast and easy acceptance inspection.