The X-MET7000 Series handheld XRF analyser is the flexible & easy to use tool of choice for elemental analysis in a wide range of industries
Based on the proven technique of energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF), the X-MET7000 Series is engineered for high performance and reliability, guaranteeing fast, non-destructive materials analysis at the press of a trigger.
The XRF analyser X-MET7000 Series comes with many great features:
- Easy to use, minimal user training required: simple 'point and shoot' analysis
- Icon-driven user interface with largest colour touch screen on the market: superior visibility in all weather conditions
- Up to 10-12 hours battery life: operate a full day on a single battery charge
- Simple, powerful and secure data download with total reporting flexibility, including wifi capability
- Wide range of applications: scrap sorting, positive material identification (PMI), mine mapping, compliance testing, soil analysis, etc.
The X-MET combines more than 35 years of innovation in portable XRF. Minimising the need for expensive and time consuming laboratory analysis, the handheld XRF analyser X-MET7000 Series delivers accurate, fast and totally non-destructive XRF analysis.